Posters must be prepared in a standard portrait format. Allowed size: 90 cm width x 120 cm height. The typeface should be at least 70 points size for the title and 30 points for main text, tables and figures. Fonts selected should have a clear appearance and be readable at 1 m distance. The organizers will provide materials to set up your poster.
The poster exhibition area will be located at the foyer of the conference floor (Level 1, ICC).
Attended poster sessions (Foyer)
Posters will be display continuously two days (Monday and Tuesday or Thursday and Friday) according to the day you were scheduled (see bellow). Acceptance letters for poster include instructions indicating the board where to set up your poster and the day and time when authors should be by their posters, as their official time to present their work and interact with the audience, to answer questions and discuss their findings with conference participants.
Other suggestions to prepare your poster:
- Posters are to be in English.
- Place the title of your poster at the top to allow viewers to identify your work. Indicate the abstract’s title and authors’ names.
- Highlight the authors’ names, presenting author e-mail, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 1 m (3 feet).
- Audio/Visual equipment is not provided for poster sessions.
Poster sessions will take place each day of the conference.
Posters must remain up as follows: