If you have any problem during the payment process, please try the following:
- Make sure that you don't have daily transaction limits
- Use the following browsers: Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Clear cookies and restart the browser
- If the purchase with your card falls outside your typical spending patterns, this may trigger the issuer to decline your card. This is designed to prevent fraud.
- If you have two names on the card, or a business and a personal name, make sure you are entering the names in the same order as they appear on your statement.
- Disable your antivirus program just for this process (temporarily)
- Allow to show pop-ups
- Contact your bank or card issuer and explain that you are trying to make a purchase and verify if your card isn’t blocked
- Do not use mobile devices like tablets o smartphones
NOTE: If you can not find the pre-registration confirmation email in your inbox, please check out your Spam folder.