Connect with us...

This information is available on the webpage of the National Migration Institute of the Mexican government (

In the next link you can find a list of the visa requirements to travel to Mexico for recreational, business and other non-profit activities not exceeding 180 days. Visa applications should be sent to a Mexican consulate.

Citizens or permanent residents with official documents from Canada, the United States of America, Japan, UK, N Ireland, and countries within the Schengen Space, do not need a visa.

If you need an invitation letter please contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.